To leave a Gift to the Pride Centre in your Will is one of the most important ways you can support the Pride Centre to continue to operate for the LGBTI Community in the future in Melbourne and Victoria. If you would like to include the Pride Centre in your Will and would like to discuss the recommended wording, or wish to discuss the matter in general, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may wish to contact a Legal Practitioner directly. A Legal Practitioner will be able to advise you on what type of provision in your Will suits you, such as:
- a Cash Bequest (fixed amount)
- a percentage of your Estate
- an item of value
- a Life Insurance Policy
- a Life Interest in property or other assets for a period of time
- the Residuary (remainder) of your Estate after others have been provided for
- the whole of your Estate.
We suggest you may contact for advice:
Law Institute of Victoria Accredited Specialist in Wills & Estates
Senior Lawyer Estate Planning
Contact the Law Institute of Victoria and find a lawyer from the list of Accredited Specialists in Wills & Estates