Supporting your transgender or gender-diverse child can feel overwhelming at times.
We will assist you to develop knowledge, skills and ideas to support your child on their gender journey and beyond.
The six-week program covers:
- Exploring the unique challenges and opportunities that parents of transgender and gender diverse children face
- Understanding your child’s experience
- Supporting your child on their gender journey and nurturing resilience
- Tackling tricky conversations
- Understanding how stress and stigma impact on your child
- Learning how to support siblings and other family members
This is a free program available to parents and carers of transgender and gender-diverse children and teenagers.
The program is located at Gateway Health – 155 High Street Wodonga and runs on Fridays from 10 am to 12 pm.
Bookings are essential.
Contact us to register your interest:
- Call (02) 6022888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, and to download a Program Summary, please visit https://www.gatewayhealth.org.au/services/lgbtiqa-community/parenting-trans-and-gender-diverse-children-and-teenagers/