Kyle Lockwood JP
LGBTIQA+ friendly Justice of the Peace in Melton and Bacchus Marsh, Victoria.
Kyle Lockwood JP is based in the western suburbs. Kyle is trained as an independent witness and can assist you by;
– certifying true copies of an original.
– certifying a person’s identity.
– witnessing a statutory declaration.
– witnessing an affidavit for court.
All bookings by prior arrangement, before booking check that an Australian JP is allowed to witness your documents, and let Kyle know beforehand if you have lots of documents for witnessing or certifying, have all your paperwork ready and do not pre-sign your documents.
– JPs do not provide legal advice.
– JPs are not a Notary Public, and unless stipulated otherwise, most overseas documents cannot be witnessed by a JP, and must be signed by a Notary Public or a consular official.
– If you can’t make it to your appointment please contact Kyle and cancel at least a few hours beforehand.
– JP services are completely FREE.
We are a part of Department of Justice and Community Safety, who are registered as a: Not-for-profit.
LGBTIQ Owned and Operated: Partially
Qualifications: Justice of the Peace for Victoria (JP)
Service Delivery Format:
- - Face-to-face
- - Email
- - Website
Service Delivery Location:
Opening Times: After business hours Monday to Friday