Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
Working Man Group is a membership based peer support group for Victorian male identifying escorts, massage therapists and sex workers who see male clients (M2M). The group only provides support to its 290 members. There is no cost to join the group. The Working Man group offers a free monthly newsletter with industry news, updates, tips on advertising, negotiating with clients, advice regarding the law, tax, health and more. All members and volunteers are current or former male sex workers. The group is an excellent way for men in the sex industry to stay connected to and be supported by their colleagues.
Membership is open to:
- current or former male identifying escorts/massage therapists/sex workers who see male clients. The sex worker must live or work in Victoria.
- those M2M workers who do not identify as sex workers but engage in commercial services with a sexual element (eg. happy ending massage therapist)
- Australian citizens, permanent residents or foreign visa holders
- Both legal and illegal M2M sex workers ie. registered or unregistered M2M sex workers can become members
- Men aged 18 or over
Membership is not open to:
- people who do not identify as male
- male sex workers who do not see male clients
- men who are not current or former M2M sex workers
- men considering entering the sex industry, but who are not yet practising sex work
- men who do not live or engage in sex work in Victoria
- friends/partners of M2M sex workers
- Guys under 18
To apply for membership, you must first be a member of Red Files, a website providing useful resources for sex workers in Australia.
We are registered as: Not registered.
More detailsLGBTIQ Owned and Operated: Yes
Service Delivery Format:
- - Face-to-face
- - Phone
- - Website
- - All of Victoria
Opening Times: Anytime