Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
Euphoria Social a LGBTQIA+ Pride March Viewing & Event
February 5 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm$25
- February 5
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Advocacy, Community & culture, Food & drink, Markets & Festivals
- Event Tags:
- City of Port Phillip, drag, euphoria social, event, gay, Gender Diverse, lesbian, lgbt, lgbt music, lgbtqia, Midsumma Festival, nonbinary, Trans
- Age group
- For over 18's only
- Groups of most relevance to event
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Gender Diverse, Intersex, Queer, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour
- Content warning
- Nudity, course language
- Event is delivered in these Languages
EUPHORIA SOCIAL is kicking off 2023 by taking over the PRINCE BANDROOM for a Pride March Viewing Celebration.
Join us for a day of love, inclusion and community. Exclusive balcony viewing of the iconic Pride March, giving you the best seat in the house to watch the glitz and fabulousness of the Pride March pass you by, inside we have DJs, performers and more.
Hosted by Bianka Ismailovski.
Featuring YO! MAFIA, Emily Williams, Ruby Slippers, Tanzer, Sarah C, Just Shy, Evana De Lune, Gina Stirling, Spencer Street, DJ Eloise Etto, DJ Bec Mac, Clint Oris, Blayk, Greg Gould and more.
A percentage of ticket sales will go to the Queerspace, a LGBTIQ+ health and wellbeing support service.
Euphoria Social events are an opportunity to celebrate a LGBTQIA+ Mental Health organisation doing things differently. We are using our events to raise awareness to prevent suicide for LGBTQIA+ people and our rainbow community.
Euphoria Social – Inclusively Different. 🌈
Balcony access available for low sensory and outdoor availability.
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December 7 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm