Sick of working from home and ready to be immersed in Victoria’s Premier LGBTIQ+ hub for community and collaboration? We have a solution for you! We’re looking at you, soul traders and small businesses who want the luxury of an office without all the overheads. Co-work at the Victorian Pride Centre and get access to state of the art facilities, including exclusive access to our impressive rooftop terrace, with breathtaking views of the bay and the city.
We have packages to suit a range of needs and budgets.
Bookings at the Pride Centre will be managed in line with our Booking Policy. Hirers of all spaces at the Pride Centre must comply with our Terms and Conditions and Code of Conduct. Learn more about our Fees or read our FAQs.
Booking rates (all fees are ex GST):
|Commercial Cost||Large Not For Profit Cost||Small Not For Profit Cost|
|Hot desk / day use||$55 per day||$40 per day||$27 per day|
|Flexi 1 - 5 days/month||$175 per month||$130 per month||$90 per month|
|Flexi 2 - 14 days/month||$420 per month||$315 per month||$210 per month|
|Permanent||$550 per month||$412.50 per month||$275 per month|
Hot Desk/Day Use and Flexi 1 includes:
- Access 9am-5:30pm Monday – Saturday and 10am-5:30pm Sunday and Public Holidays
- Unlimited super-fast fibre internet
- Adjustable sitting/standing desk
- 3 drawer unit
- Ergonimic adjustable chair
- Access to kitchenette
- Access to breakout spaces including rooftop, ground floor booths, and balcony
- Use of scanner, paper cutter, paper shredder, and laminator (laminating pouches not provided)
- Colour/B&W Printer available in co-working space, extra costs incurr for printing
Flexi 2 includes all of the above AND:
- Printing – 50 free B&W pages per month
- Personal key card
- Use of address and reception mail collection
- Locker (upon request/availability)
- Shower and change facilities (upon request)
- Secure bike storage (upon request)
Permanent includes all of the above AND:
- Printing – 25 free B&W pages per month (in addition to the 50 provided for Flexi 2; 75 total)
- Afterhours access (5am-10pm)
- Personal desk
How to book
Click the button below to request to book. Please remember to include your bump in and bump out time in your request. Once we receive your request, we will contact you to discuss your enquiry and provide a quote.