Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
Full Body Recovery Class
August 17, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 6:45 pmPay As You Feel
Every Wednesday at 6:30pm AEST, Non Gendered Fitness runs a gentle and slow-paced online class for queer, trans and gender diverse folks.
Whether you’re feeling sore from your training sessions, experiencing a stiff back from sitting all day, or you’re just feeling stressed and anxious, you’ll feel so much better after one of these relaxing recovery sessions.
This class has a focus on stretch, mobility and relaxation as is designed to loosen and relax stiff muscles and help you move and feel better.
Bowie Stover (They/Them)
Wednesdays at 6:00pm AEST
Pay As You Feel
- Feel free to jump in a few minutes early to say ‘hello’ and spend a bit of time socialising with Bowie and other attendees (*optional)
- Your camera being on or off is completely optional
- Can use a phone but preferably a laptop
- Needs wifi (Zoom call)
- No experience required. Go at your own pace. Do what feels good for you.
- This class tends to do a bit of work on the ground so you must be able to kneel, and get up and down off the ground comfortably.
- As this class can be on the ground, you may want to use a yoga mat or make enough clear/clean space on the ground to lie down.