Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
Love, Simon Youth Film Screening
DID SOMEBODY SAY POPCORN…??
Minus18 and The Victorian Pride Centre are joining forces to bring YOU a movie night full of PRIDE and Queer Youth pals!
We cannot WAIT to celebrate Pride Month with you at the most wonderfully comfy, bean bag filled, queer movie night ever, with popcorn provided by our friends from City of Port Phillip 🍿🍿
Join us on Saturday 3 June! Limited spots available so make sure you register!
- Saturday 3 June, 2023
- Victorian Pride Centre, 79-81 Fitzroy St, St Kilda VIC 3182
- Ages 12 – 19 only
- Tickets are FREE – Registrations essential!
- A sweet sweet popcorn machine provided by City of Port Phillip!
But what movie?
- None other than queer fav Love, Simon <3
What you need to know about tickets
- All tickets are gloriously FREE
- One ticket booking per person – make sure your pals don’t miss out!
- This WILL sell out, so move quickly!
- When tickets sell out, a waitlist will be activated. Add your name to the waitlist, and when someone un-registers a ticket, it’ll go to the next person on the waitlist. You’ll have 48 hours to claim your spot before it goes to the next person!
- If you find out you’re unable to attend, please un-register your spot via Eventbrite so someone else can attend.
- No allocated seating
- Wheelchair accessible
- Youth workers on-site
- All gender & accessible bathrooms
- Alcohol, drug, vape and smoke-free event