Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
Rainbow Young Carers
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
- October 25
5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Community & culture, Health & wellness, inclusion and accessibility
- Event Tags:
- bisexual, Central Victoria, City of Port Phillip, Community, Diversity, event, friends, gay, Gender Diverse, gender queer, Inclusion, isolated, lesbian, lgbt, LGBTI, lgbti youth, lgbtqia, lhbtqi, Melbourne, nonbinary, Online, Peer support, Queer, regional, Safe Sapce, safe space, Social, south gippsland, support, Trans, Transgender, young, young people, youth
- Age group
- For children and teenagers
- Groups of most relevance to event
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Gender Diverse, Intersex, Queer, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour, People living with a disability, Multicultural
- Event is delivered in these Languages
- English, Hindi
Rainbow Young Carers is a safe space for all Young Carers (aged from 8 to 18)who identify as LGBTIQA+ to:
– hang out with other Young Carers in the rainbow community.
– make new friends to talk, laugh and share your experiences with.
– take a break from your caring role and just be you.
– participate in fun events and activities.
Young carers who identify as members of the LGBTIQA+ community face challenges that will benefit from connecting with other young rainbow carers.
Chat sessions are held online, every second Tuesday.