Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
Proudly supporting all bodies to perform at their best.
At Sound Osteopathy, we welcome every person, body and injury through the door. You’ll find us at 466 Smith St, Collingwood.
A very important aspect of our service is to create a space that is welcoming, comfortable and safe for everyone from day one. All of us in the clinic are either part of the LGBTIQA+ umbrella ourselves or have close loved ones who are. Our team brings together a wealth of lived experience and we understand that LGBTIQA+ affirmative practice has to be active, reflective, and meaningful. We strive to always deliver affirming, non judgmental and well informed care, and will only ask questions about identity and medical history that are necessary to provide you with a safe and effective service.
We support and are sex worker friendly and acknowledge the importance of open and honest discussions in a health care setting.
As our name suggests, we also cater towards musicians and performing artists, and their unique injuries and needs. By providing assessment, treatment and advice, we can help artists manage their body’s needs for a sustainable career.
Our services include:
– Assessment, diagonsis, hands on treatment, exercise prescription
– Injury rehab
– Chronic pain management and advice
– Support for a range of issues including:
– Back pain, headaches, TMJ dysfunction, wrist and hand pain, ankle and foot pain, pelvic pain, rib issues, tendinitis, bursitis, strains and sprains.
– Instrument postural assessment
– Pre and post gender affirming surgery musculoskeletal care
– Binder advice and musculoskeletal care
– Integrative Breathing Therapy (Rachel Gray)
We are registered as: Company.
More detailsLGBTIQ Owned and Operated: Yes
Service Delivery Format:
- - Face-to-face
- - Phone
- - Melbourne CBD
- - Metro North
Opening Times: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm
Sat - 9am - 2pm
AccessibilityWheel Chair accessible