The second season of Pride in Action: Leading in the Workplace is now open for applications, following on from the current and highly successful first season in 2022-2023.
The Victorian-based LGBTIQ+ workplace leadership program is delivered by Chamberlain & Associates Pty Ltd and supported by the Victorian Pride Centre. Out For Australia also provides access to their leading LGBTIQ+ mentoring platform.
Successful applicants will take part in a 12-month program of interactive monthly seminars in-person at the Victorian Pride Centre, St Kilda.
Topics in Season 1 included:
• Creating and selling Your vision
• Time management
• Strategic thinking and long-term planning
• Self-management and reflection
• Collaboration and influencing stakeholders
• Adaptive and situational leadership
• Sponsoring creativity and innovations
• Developing high performing teams
• Observation, feedback and coaching
• Managing through significant change
Find out more about the program here.
Applications for Season 2 open today (June 30) and close on August 31.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel. Offers and enrolments will be completed on September 30, and the program will commence in October 2023.
Image: Participants from Pride in Action on the Pride Centre’s rooftop terrace.