Sunday 27 February
Our second Sunday Social event will feature two pop-up bars by social enterprise Co-Ground (with wine supplied by Scotchmans Hill and beers from Moon Dog) fundraising sausage sizzle. It will be an opportunity for LGBTIQ+ communities to connect while enjoying stunning views and fabulous music all afternoon.
Swing by Gay Stuff Markets on the ground floor on your way to the rooftop to browse a eclectic selection of fashion, accessories, art, crafts, vintage and recycled pieces, pleasure products, and more. Hares & Hyenas will also be open throughout the afternoon, so you can restock your bookshelf with memoirs, classic novels, and all the latest queer releases!
Entry is free and you don’t need to book a ticket, however, for the comfort and safety of all guests, capacity on the rooftop is limited. First in, best dressed!
Gay Stuff Markets – 12pm to 4pm
Sunday Social – 1pm to 6pm
Hares & Hyenas opening hours – 10am to 5.30pm
Stay up to date with event information by following the Facebook event page.
- In line with government regulations, masks are required inside the Pride Centre building, and strongly recommended on the rooftop when not eating or drinking
- Proof of double vaccination for people above the age of 12 is needed upon entry to the Pride Centre
- Liquor licensing requires under 18s accompanied by guardian or parent when visiting the rooftop
- Please do not attend if you are a close contact, are symptomatic or have recently tested positive to COVID-19
- The Pride Centre is a safe space for LGBTIQ+ communities, we reserve the right to remove patrons who are intoxicated or making others feel unsafe
Please note: in the event of inclement weather, the rooftop party will be moved to the Theatrette.