Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
GIPPSLAND PRIDE FESTIVAL – East Gippsland
November 18 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Age group
- This is a family friendly event
- Groups of most relevance to event
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Gender Diverse, Intersex, Queer, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, People of Colour, People living with a disability, Refugee & Asylum seekers, Multicultural, Multifaith
- I give permission for VPC to feature my event in their regular What's On email
JOIN US AT ORBOST OUTDOOR POOL!
The Gippsland Pride Festival returns this summer and what better way than to host a Rainbow Community Gathering in each shire. Our Orbost event will run from 10am – 2pm with our exclusive hire of the whole secure outdoor pool facility. Registration (entry) is FREE via the ticket link, or you can pay a Gold coin on entry.
With stalls, food, resources and an all bodies, all families welcome LGBTQIA day at the Pool!
Bring your camp chair or picnic rug, bathers and a towel and join us for a fantastic family day – LGBTQIA+ folks and allies welcome!
We can’t wait to share more with you in the coming weeks! Going to be an amazing event!
REGISTER to let us know you’re coming!
18 November 2023 | Saturday 10.00 – 2.00 PM
Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1495919587888735/
Registration and tickets: https://events.humanitix.com/gippsland-pride-festival
GIPPSLAND PRIDE FESTIVAL EVENT SCHEDULE:
1. EAST GIPPSLAND (Orbost Outdoor Pool) Saturday 18 November 10.00-2.00PM
2. WELLINGTON (Yarram Outdoor Pool) Saturday 2 December 4.00-8.00PM
3. BASS COAST (Churchhill Island) Saturday 9 December 10.00-2.00PM
4. SOUTH GIPPSLAND (Poowong Outdoor Pool) Saturday 13 January 4.00-8.00PM
5. BAW BAW (Trafalgar Outdoor Pool) Saturday 3 February 10.00-2.00PM
6. LATROBE (Yallourn North Swimming Centre) Saturday 10 February 10.30-2.30PM