Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
- This event has passed.
Please Yourself Book Club | Exploring desires
November 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$20
Please Yourself Book Club, reading and discussing Perv by Jesse Bering
For curious vulva owners, looking for a safe, honest conversation around self-pleasure and shame.
WHERE: Brunswick/Belleke bek
WHEN: Tuesday, 28 November
EVENT SIZE: Capped at 20 -25 ppl.
– Ticket [$20 + booking fees]
– Ticket + Book [$55 + booking fees]
Books will either be delivered and or ready for pick up 6 weeks prior to the event.
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE NIGHT:
– Doors will open at 7.00pm for a 7.15pm start.
– No entry will be permitted after 7.30pm to prevent disruptions to the space.
– Facilitated Q and A style group discussion.
– Conversations about beautiful books and content that relates to your experiences.
– Conversation will begin to wind down about 8.30pm, with the event concluding at 9.00pm
*Drinks include: Delightful non-alcoholic drinks and a selection of beautiful teas will be available along with some light snacks.
Tee Ritchey (she/they)
Founder of Owner Operator and experienced facilitator, mental health and trauma trained, sexual abuse & assault survivor and advocate, neurospicy, recovering people pleaser and self-professed dork.
Sam Jones (all pronouns welcome)
Best known as the creator of Smut Buttons, where she brings together her extensive work history in the sex industry and personal experiences of mental illness to write informative and entertaining content. Sam has been named one of Kinkly’s Sex Blogging Superheroes and is a cast member of OMGyes.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Instagram @owneroperator.au