Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
The Nomads Outdoors Group
The Nomads is a social outdoors group for gay and gay-friendly men of all ages. It also welcomes those from the lesbian, bisexual and transgender communities, and anyone who shares its objectives of tolerance and acceptance.
For 35 years we have run regular outdoor recreational activities including bushwalking, cycling, canoeing, skiing and social events.
The Nomads is based in Melbourne, Australia. Visitors are very welcome to join us on any of our events.
The activities of The Nomads cover a broad spectrum, with a strong outdoor influence. Examples include:
- Day walks through locations in Melbourne and country Victoria
- Bushwalking ranging from day walks to overnight back-pack to one or more weeks
- Base camping
- Bike rides over a single day or a weekend
- Cross country skiing and snow camping
- Canoeing, kayaking and white water rafting
- Day and weekend nude events
- Cultural activities including movie nights, theatre and musicals
- Social activities such as restaurant nights, Christmas parties and barbecues
For more information , including membership of the club, see our website at http://www.thenomadsinc.org.au/
We are registered as: Incorporated Association.
More detailsLGBTIQ Owned and Operated: Yes
Service Delivery Format:
- - App
- - Website
- - All of Victoria
Opening Times: Event Based