Join our mailing list and stay up to date with the progress and opportunities at the Victorian Pride Centre
Tiny Pride Incorporated
Tiny Pride is a not-for-profit that works with small and medium business and organisations in regional Victoria
We also provide advice to organisations and individual inclusion and diversity practitioners who are working towards Rainbow Tick.
Tiny Pride membership enables an ongoing relationship between Tiny Pride and partner organisations as they understand, plan and begin to improve their approach to signalling to LGBTIQA+ community that they are a safe place and an employer of choice.
We work to:
- Update policies and procedures and data collection
- Improve workplace environments so they are signalling safety and inclusion to LGBTIQA+ people
- Review communications so that organisations can make sure that their website and communications are inclusive
- Upskill your staff in the foundations of community and then tailored approaches to deepen knowledge
- Connecting members to other organisations who are on the same journey so that we foster collaboration
- Promote your business to LGBTIQA+ community.
Members get 12 months of access to the Tiny Pride community of practice where they have access to news and summaries of current events and research as well as further training and online panels.
We are registered as: Not-for-profit.
More detailsLGBTIQ Owned and Operated: Yes
Service Delivery Format:
- - Face-to-face
- - Online forum/Group
- - Phone
- - Loddon Mallee
- - Grampians
- - Barwon South West
Opening Times: Normal Business Hours
AccessibilityWheel Chair accessible