Express your interest in use of the Pride Centre as your organisation’s mailing address.
Are you a community group or small not-for-profit organisation with an LGBTIQ+ community focus that would like a presence at the Pride Centre? The Pride Centre is offering small organisations the opportunity to use the Pride Centre as a business address and use of an on-site locker to store your organisation’s mail and other small items.
- Use of the Pride Centre’s Fitzroy Street address for your organisation for a period of 12 months
- Use of a locker located on the ground floor to store mail and other small items
- Pride Centre team members will collect and store mail posted to the Pride Centre in your organisation’s allocated locker
- Display of your organisation’s logo on your allocated locker (organised and paid by VPC – any changes to signage during term required will be at VPC discretion and paid by hirer)
What are the EOI criteria?
- Your organisation must be a community group or small not-for-profit organisation
- Must have any LGBTIQ+ community focus
What’s not included?
- Mail notification or forwarding
- Collection of large parcels or deliveries
- Out of hours access to your organisation’s locker
Lockers have a 12 month commitment, and have a fee of $10 per month, paid annually ($120 at start of term). At the completion of 1 year you will have the opportunity to renew for a 2nd year.
Submit your expression of interest here.
We do not want cost to be a barrier to accessing these lockers, however we do require a small administration fee. If you are unable to afford the fee please complete and submit this form and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss fee relief options.
If you are interested, please complete an EOI form which can be found here. Successful applicants will be allocated use of a locker for a period of 1 year.